Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 30, 2009

Snappy Sunday

I can not believe it is Sunday again!! Where is the time going? With S-man being finished work we are doing a lot more things during the week. This is making the days go by quickly. Today it was visit to the big 100 yen store in Konan and grocery shopping with MIL and SIL that ate up my day. Now it is bedtime and R-Rex is happily sawing logs. Well until it is feeding time. I can not believe we are almost a year and still not sleeping through the night!! Oh well someday I am sure. Found out tonight that he has a fear of bubbles. He loves the vacuum, strangers, fireworks, and loud sounds but clearish, balls of shiny soap watch out! Definetely my kid!



Showing off our way too big Little Mermaid swim diaper. They ran out of Little Nemo.



Enjoying our last day at Matsubara pool



Practicing standing.



More of our Teeny Weeny apartment



Carousel at Suma (still showing aquarium pictures)



Need to start taking pictures of other things or need to rename it R-Rex's Snappy Sunday

0 comments: