Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Mommy Brain At It's Best
Before I had R-Rex I was forgetful at times but it is a whole new level of forgetfulness since having him. Usually its little things like leaving something off the grocery list or failing to remember to call home early enough to account for the time difference. Today though was a biggie. I was buzzing around the house doing my morning routines. Putting in the dirty laundry, folding the dry laundry, getting R-Rex and I washed, dressed and ready to go to the grocery store. I had all the chores done and R-Rex in his stroller, was putting on my shoes, when I realized there was something amiss. Sure enough I forgot to put my shorts on and was only in my t-shirt and underwear. Two seconds away from opening the door and revealing my underweared butt to the world. Just another case of mommy brain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
omigosh!! kinda funny! i have done something similar. good thing you remembered before going out!
Ha ha ha. Since having Poppy I check I`m wearing pants everytime I leave the house.
hehe That would have given the locals something to talk about! You could say it's a Canadian tradition... ??
I went to the supermarket in grandmas slippers once but I don't think anyone noticed!
illahee - I found it very funny too, S-man found it hilarious.
Sassymoo - Pants are on the out the door checklist. Baby - check, diaper - check, pants - check....
Corinne - Haha, haven't gone to the store in slippers yet but I did go out with two different shoes :)
hehe - I haven't had it quite that bad but have gone out in the car and done the shopping only to realise that the triangles of my nursing bra are still open (under my t-shirt) and therefore no support and nipples on parade.
Hold - maybe that is as bad as going out with no shorts on!