Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 9, 2009

Six Snaps for Sunday

This week has been pretty quiet so not too much to write about. I did go swimming with some friends to the local pool out here. I could rant about the crazy rules at the pool, like no sunscreen even though it is completely out in the open or the hourly exercises but I am tired of this topic. I have just learnt to go with it as really there is not much I can do (and I secretly lather Raiden up before we go). I could also write about the cockroach that ran at me on the road that had me grabbing my husband, leaping in the air like I was in Riverdance, yelling like a crazy person and scaring R-Rex. But really that sentence sums it up. So as Sundays are usually a day of rest in our house I am going to make it picture day. I got the idea from alwaysleavingthingsunfinishe (thanks for the idea!), to have a photo day. Though I will still post pictures on other days too, Sunday will now be known as snappy day. Here they are:


My budding drummer!


Teeny Tiny Foot


Matsuri Lantern


Coloured Masking Tape that I love and hope to make into a business


Candle Holders that I have decorated with said Masking Tape


Cookie our Canadian coydog

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Loving snappy sunday! You must be crafty, those candle holders are so pretty!
Future taiko craeer for little R-rex??? Ooooo that's a noisy hobby!

beamies said...

I love doing crafts. Though lately it seems like I do them in my head as I have no time and supplies here. That's where I do my exercise too! If taiko is in our future he can always go practice at grandma's house :)