Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 17, 2009

Is it Already Monday??????

Alright with Obon holidays and S-man off work I have lost track of days, so I missed Snappy Sunday! I am not sure how I am going to keep track of the days once S-man is finished work on Thursday. We will be lucky if we make our flight home. Anyways here are the snaps meant for yesterday.


Local Parade


Hanging out at the pool


Cotton Candy is Harder to make than I thought


Jellyfish


1st hanabi


1st haircut

0 comments: