Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 24, 2009

Snappy Sunday

Although technically it is Monday here (12:06 am). I am still calling it Sunday. Here are a few random pics as I have not downloaded any off my camera from this week.


What it would be like to have eight arms!


"What do you mean I need haircut?"


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Our very teeny weeny apartment


Learning early how to play with fireworks from daddy and Uncle Hayanao


Hanging with grandma - modeling our new do.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

I love your photo Sunday idea. Great to get photos up of the week- I need to upload more photos but I am always so lazy :-(

Love the second one!!

Corinne said...

That's some awesome hair!
Was R-rex ok with the fireworks?? Ash is scared of the vacuum cleaner so I don't know how we'll go with fireworks!

beamies said...

Lulu - I like it because then at least I update my blog once a week, which I find hard some weeks since my life is every unexciting :) However I am always taking pictures. I got the idea from Corinne.

Corinne - Thanks again for the idea! R-rex was ok with the fireworks because they were quiet hand held ones. I think he would be scared of the big loud ones so we have stayed away from any of the big festivals. He is also not a big fan of loud noises. Hopefully next year!