Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Starting a Blog
Alright recently I have found the world of blogging. Yes I have been living in a cave or more like a very small 1DK :) Blogging has always been like bigfoot to me, I had heard of it but never really seen it in person. Though with my tons of internet usage lately researching my prospective business I have come to view a lot of blogs. I also have a few friends who have their own blogs, so I thought why don't I try? If anything it is a great way to update anyone who cares to read and gush about R-rex without feeling all braggy (is that a word). I also feel like maybe it will make the world feel a little less smaller and all the people I care about that live so far away will feel just a little bit closer. I just hope that this is not like so many things I do where I start strongly and then slowly taper off to where it is long forgotten. Guess I won't know unless I try. So here is to blogging hope you enjoy it, I tried to make it pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Heya!
Nice to see you've joined the dark side! hehe! And as your first commenter let me welcome you to the fun world of blogging!! I'm looking forward to hearing about all your adventures and of course hearing about cutie pie Raiden!!!
I'm new to the dark side too, :) it is quite addictive but very informative to get in contact with other people in same or very different situations. I'm also looking forward to hearing all about your adventures and little Raiden!
Thanks girls for comments! My first ones, very exciting. Both your blogs inspired me to start blogging. I look forward to continue reading yours and to keep sharing.
OH! Welcome to the world of blogging- I am sure you will love it. I jumped over from Sarah`s blog- hope you don`t mind! I look forward to seeing more posts :-)
Welcom Lulu the more the merrier!
Hi Jamie, it's nice to see you in the blogging world :) I met you at the BBQ in Osaka in April. I am glad to know that I can continue seeing your beautiful little baby's face! He is one very cute baby! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures :)
So who's started it? YOu or Raiden? Can't believe how big he's getting.
Hi Nay! Thanks for dropping in, it was great meeting you. Hopefully we can stay in touch through our blogs :)
Hi Cari! Well it is a struggle daily to keep Raiden from the computer so I think it is only a matter of time before he takes it over. Not sure how understandable it will be then ;). I know he is growing so fast, I can't believe it will have been nine months next Thursday.