Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
All about the Eights
This has appeared on quite a few blogs lately so I thought I would join in the fun!
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1) Moving back to Canada in September (though I will miss Japan)
2) Going to Toys R' Us this afternoon
3) Raiden's first words
4) Starting my own business
5) New Harry Potter movie
6) Seeing my family in September
7) Someday owning my own house
8) Staying in one place for more than two years
Eight things I did yesterday:
1) Went to the mall
2) Played in the kid's area with R-rex
3) Took print club pictures with R-rex
4) Ate 100 yen sushi
5) Did some computer work
6) Ate mint chocolate icecream for breakfast
7) Watched So You Think You Can Dance
8) Took the bus (Wow I need a life!)
Eight things I wish I could do:
1) Sleep through the night
2) Lose weight
3) Win the lottery
4) Be in two countries at once
5) Travel more
6) Speak Japanese
7) Go swimming more easily
8) Scuba Dive
Eight shows I watch:
1) So You Think You Can Dance
2) Greys Anatomy
3) Amazing Race
4) Survivor
5) Big Bang Theory
6) How I met Your Mother
7) House
8) Ugly Betty
Eight favorite fruits:
1) Watermelon
2) Peaches
3) Lychees
4) Bananas
5) Blueberries
6) Strawberries
7) Golden Kiwis
8) Grapefruit
Eight places I’d like to travel:
1) Australia
2) England
3) Italy
4) Korea
5) Las Vegas
6) France
7) Africa
8) China
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1) Moving back to Canada in September (though I will miss Japan)
2) Going to Toys R' Us this afternoon
3) Raiden's first words
4) Starting my own business
5) New Harry Potter movie
6) Seeing my family in September
7) Someday owning my own house
8) Staying in one place for more than two years
Eight things I did yesterday:
1) Went to the mall
2) Played in the kid's area with R-rex
3) Took print club pictures with R-rex
4) Ate 100 yen sushi
5) Did some computer work
6) Ate mint chocolate icecream for breakfast
7) Watched So You Think You Can Dance
8) Took the bus (Wow I need a life!)
Eight things I wish I could do:
1) Sleep through the night
2) Lose weight
3) Win the lottery
4) Be in two countries at once
5) Travel more
6) Speak Japanese
7) Go swimming more easily
8) Scuba Dive
Eight shows I watch:
1) So You Think You Can Dance
2) Greys Anatomy
3) Amazing Race
4) Survivor
5) Big Bang Theory
6) How I met Your Mother
7) House
8) Ugly Betty
Eight favorite fruits:
1) Watermelon
2) Peaches
3) Lychees
4) Bananas
5) Blueberries
6) Strawberries
7) Golden Kiwis
8) Grapefruit
Eight places I’d like to travel:
1) Australia
2) England
3) Italy
4) Korea
5) Las Vegas
6) France
7) Africa
8) China
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Damn it, I forgot the amazing race on my list! I really want the pinkies to win.
Mint choc chip ice cream for breakfast?! You go girl, I might have to try that tomorrow, although I don't thibk I can give up my vegemite on toast so easily...
WOO HOO!!!Mint-choc icecream for breakfast! I love you! Can I live at your house?
Corinne - I seem to have a reality tv addiction. I have never had vegemite, though I hear it is good. It is on my list of foods to try.
Sassymoo - You and Princess P are welcome to move in! Hopefully you won't mind living in the bathtub though our place is tiny :)