Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 12, 2009
New Name
When I picked the name of my blog I really couldn't think of anything and just pulled it out of mid air. It was supposed to be a tongue and check name as really as a first time mother I know nothing. Although I know plenty of mommies including my own that really do know best. Anyways I was never really happy with it and finally tonight I came up with dinosaur days. I chose it because my days are always centered around my precious R and since his nickname is R-rex then it only seemed like a fitting name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: