Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pajamas to the Grocery Store

Lately I have been exhausted. I think it is due to the fact that I have not slept through the night since September 17, 2008. Which not so coincendently is the night I went into labor with R-rex. So yesterday out of tiredness and laziness I did not get out of my jammies. I think S-man was a little suprised when he came home and saw that there was no supper. I blamed the rain but I think he knows I am a little tired this week. Being the wonderful and thoughtful hubby he is, he took R-rex out with him in the pack to the drugstore. Though I should have had a nap, I used this time to do uninterupted computer work for my old company. Silly me! While S-man was out he was stopped by four different people who wanted to talk to R-rex and were wondering where I was. There are not many foreigners in this neighborhood so R-rex and I are well known and often get a gaggle of obachans prodding at R-rex when we go out shopping. So this is why I can not wear my pajamas to the grocery store :(



A visual for you of R-rex in the pack with daddy.

4 comments:

Corinne said...

Jammie days rock, although I usually fib and tell Ryota that I changed...hehe, Good on you!
The obachan stop is crazy eh, although it always makes me a very proud mummy.
Hope you can sleep better soon!

beamies said...

I agree about feeling like a proud mommy when they coo over Raiden. Raiden loves it too, he is getting a big head over the attention he gets ;)

TravellingCari said...

Hope you get some rest! I'd be all about the jammies, just one more thing for them to laugh at us about

crazy gaijin

beamies said...

Somedays I am very tempted!