Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
This Blog Will Be Pre Empted By Move Until Further Notice
The big move is getting closer and closer. We are slowly getting ready to go. The hard thing is that we need some of the stuff until we go but are not taking it with us, like futons, dishes, etc. This means we will be scrambling at the last minute to gather it all together so S-man's mom can dispose of it after we are gone. Also we with the stuff we are getting rid of we have to trust that the people who said they want it will indeed pick it up. Our stuff we are taking with us is pretty much packed and a lot of it has already made it's way to Canada and is waiting for us. Tomorrow our telephone and Internet are being disconnected so this will be my last blog post from Japan and will not be blogging again until late next week (at the earliest). For this last post I have decided to make a list of ten things I look forward to in Canada and 10 things I will miss in Japan (in no particular order).
Ten Things I Can't Wait for in Canada:
1. Seeing all my family
2. Seeing all my friends that are in Canada
3. Grass in local parks and lots of greenery
4. Speaking and hearing English everywhere
5. English tv
6. Being able to take R-Rex to the doctor and knowing what is going on
7. Easier access to Costco
8. Joining a mommy and me class and swim class
9. Halloween, Christmas and Easter in Canada
10. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato macaroni soup (could be made here but just not the same)
Ten Things I Will miss in Japan:
1. My in-laws
2. All my friends here
3. Easy access to transportation
4. The feeling of everything being new and different
5. Baby rooms and play areas
6. Gyoza, kushikatsu and other yummy Japanese foods
7. Being able to see other parts of Japan
8. New Year's celebrations
9. Summer festivals
10. 100 yen stores, Loft and Jusco
Catch you when I am back in Canada!
Ten Things I Can't Wait for in Canada:
1. Seeing all my family
2. Seeing all my friends that are in Canada
3. Grass in local parks and lots of greenery
4. Speaking and hearing English everywhere
5. English tv
6. Being able to take R-Rex to the doctor and knowing what is going on
7. Easier access to Costco
8. Joining a mommy and me class and swim class
9. Halloween, Christmas and Easter in Canada
10. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato macaroni soup (could be made here but just not the same)
Ten Things I Will miss in Japan:
1. My in-laws
2. All my friends here
3. Easy access to transportation
4. The feeling of everything being new and different
5. Baby rooms and play areas
6. Gyoza, kushikatsu and other yummy Japanese foods
7. Being able to see other parts of Japan
8. New Year's celebrations
9. Summer festivals
10. 100 yen stores, Loft and Jusco
Catch you when I am back in Canada!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
have a safe journey, and may all of you (and your things) arrive in one piece!