Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Snappy Sunday posing as a Monday
I missed Snappy Sunday. Not so much because I forgot as I could not muster the energy or motivation to plug my camera in and download some pictures. We have been so busy and I am exhausted. I could only muster up enough go to blankly stare at Project Runway before falling asleep. As the days are quickly going by and we will soon be in Canada we have a lot to do. It seems like everyday we have somewhere to go or someone to see. Although I am exhausted I would not change any of it, in fact I wish I could see everyone a few more times before we leave but time is just not allowing it. Here are the pics all from R-Rex's birthday (I haven't posted any of the wonderful friends that came because I always worry that someone may not want their picture shown).

Decorations courtesy of grandma in Canada.

Yummy birthday cake.

Great husband in the making.

Bear shaped treats or blobs? You decide.

Daddy just had to try it on him. Projecting perhaps??

Party animal zonked out.
Decorations courtesy of grandma in Canada.
Yummy birthday cake.
Great husband in the making.
Bear shaped treats or blobs? You decide.
Daddy just had to try it on him. Projecting perhaps??
Party animal zonked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday to your little man!
Those bear-shaped rice krispie squares are awesome! That's what I want for my birthday!
The rice crispy blobs were yummy!!!
Medea - thanks! Rice Krispies squares are always a yummy treat. If I knew they would post well I would send you some.
Sassymoo - I am happy you enjoyed them! I should have made more so people could have some to take home.