Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
The First of Three
I can not believe next week my baby is going to be one!! We have already started the celebrations with a birthday party yesterday at Kids' Plaza here in Osaka. It will be the first of three parties for him. This one was with friends and the next two will be with each side of the family. I loved birthday parties when I was a kid; friends, games, cake and treat bags, what's not to love. It was lots of fun planning R-Rex's party and look forward to the many more to come. Kids' Plaza is a combination of an indoor playground and science center. R-Rex loves it there because he can crawl around and explore lots of different things. It is one of the many things I will miss when we leave. I think it would be even more fun once he is older. We will just have to put it on our list of places to see when we come visit. Anyways the party was fun not only because of the place but the lovely friends that came out for it. It was nice to chat with everyone and R-Rex had fun playing alongside all the other sweethearts. I have been fortunate enough to meet some really amazing people while I was here and am happy we were able to celebrate with them before we left. It was a great day and I am now starting to think of next years theme....maybe Finding Nemo?? I will post some pics on Snappy Sunday as I am too lazy to upload any right now and am heading for a bath since R-Rex is asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had a great time! Thanks for an awesome party, Ash is mesmerised by the rubber ducky in his treat bag!
Thanks for coming! I am happy Ash likes the ducky, they always make bathtime so much more fun.