Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Snappy Sunday
I found that I have special super power - I can sense cockroaches a mile away. Lately during our walks home there have been tons of them skittering in the dark. I am constantly pointing them out and yelling "gokiburi, gokiburi" and jumping back and forth from foot to foot. Raiden thinks it is the funniest thing to watch, especially as I spend the next two blocks jogging with my knees to my nose so that I don't have a stray one run over my foot and up my leg. I think I need bug therapy. Anyways here are the snaps for Sunday.

First time feeding ourself.

And the aftermath.

Playing in the water.

Seeing what we can get into.

Hotel bus.

Giving daddy loves.
First time feeding ourself.
And the aftermath.
Playing in the water.
Seeing what we can get into.
Hotel bus.
Giving daddy loves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awwww!
R-rex really is a water baby isn't he!
hehe, We've had a cockroach invasion at our house these last few days, gross!!! I hate them too but I get joy in killing them with a newspaper...
Thanks Illahee!
He is a water baby Corinne. Sometimes I think I gave birth to a fish. I love it because I am a fish too! Your brave to get close enough to cockroaches to be able to kill them with a newspaper...I could never get that close.