Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 26, 2009

R-Rex's Feline Twin

Found this video on a blog, cuteoverload, that I like to check out to get my animal cuteness for the day. It is created by Simon Tofield. The mischievous but cute nature of the cat reminded me of R-Rex. Who, coincidentally, is now laying on and torturing his napping daddy!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

hehe too cute!
I can just imagine little R climbing all over!
Ryota will sleep through anything though, I worry he'll squash Ash one day!

beamies said...

Hee hee, Seiyan sleeps through anything too. I can see Raiden putting a bug or something strange in his open mouth someday :) Soon Ash will be up and about seeing what trouble he can cause too.