Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 24, 2009
MIA
I have been a little MIA lately. Not much to write about and been sick with a cold that I either picked up from the doctor's office or the air conditioner. Really bummed as I was to meet a friend for lunch and a trip to the aquarium tomorrow but will instead be laying in bed trying to get better :( Other than that things have been quiet in our household. I did have my first night out since R-Rex was born, last weekend. It was so nice to go out and have "me" time. Also to just maneuver around without pushing a stroller. Had a wonderful time with friends singing some karaoke and having a lovely chat. R-Rex did well with just his daddy but couldn't wouldn't get to sleep. It is good to know he still needs his mommy. Hopefully something exciting will happen for me to blog about but till then there's an update. Here are some pics of how R-rex spends part of his day playing with things in the window.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
he's so adorable!!
i hope you feel better soon.
Thanks Illahee!
Im glad to hear that your first night out without Raiden went well!! I am sure you enjoyed the 'me' time... even just for a bit :)
I hope you get better soon!
Thanks Nay! Already feeling better today. It was great to get out and now that I know both R-Rex and I can handle it I may have to do it a couple more times.
I am such a huge fan of "cute overload"!
It is a very cute site!