Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Where Does The Time Go?
Alright time to revive my blog. I can not believe it has been over a year and a half since my last post?! Where does the time go? I think there is a big time sucking black hole in the backyard that I can't see but am sure is there. Anyways not sure I have any readers left as I would not keep checking up on a blog that seems to have been forgotten by the writer. On the remote chance some of you are still reading this here is what has happened since December 2009. S-man got a job and then found an even better job. He is now working at a pig processing plant (say that three times fast). Sorry any PETA people out there but we have bills to pay and as this company does a lot of export to Japan they were willing to hire someone with basic English skills. I also am a meat eater and so I can not really condemn the practice as it has to get to my plate somehow. This new job has brought us to a small town in central Alberta which I will write about more later. R-Rex has grown into a sweet, curious and active two and a half year old. Really he was always these things but now you can really see his personality starting to emerge now that he can talk. And wow does he like to talk!! And I am the same as always. Spending my days with my son and husband trying to avoid the time sucking black hole. Which seems to be at it again and has taken the whole day away so I really should get to bed but I wanted to put in a quick update before I procrastinated and another year and a half went by. Now I just need to go and recruit some readers. Night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've missed you!!! So glad you are blogging and that things are going well. Hugs!
Thanks Sassymoo! Happy to be back at it and catching up with what everyone and their blogs. Hugs to you too! :)