Followers
About Me
- beamies
- I am a stay at home mom to my own little dinosaur, R-Rex and married to a sweet, Japanese clean freak, S-man. I live in small town Alberta where at times the mosquitoes or snowflakes out number the people by millions. Just trying to make it through the day sane, with a happy child and husband and if I am lucky a few minutes to spare for me to blog!
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Anybody Left??
So getting into the swing of things just didn't happen. S-man is still in search of job and I am finding it really hard to get into a routine. Or at least a healthy, productive routine. I have sort of a lazy, unhealthy one going which I won't go into due to embarrassment, let's just say it involves sleep, eating and tv. The job market is supposed to pick up again in January so fingers crossed really hard that he gets a job then. My parents have been wonderful with letting us stay there and have not complained once about our freeloading butts. However I really want to be back in our own place with our own stuff laid out and to start to set down roots for awhile. Right now everything feels like it is on pause and I am just waiting for the next step. Oh well it will come. I will stop ranting now as I have it really good and am not living in box wondering where my next meal will come from. Not too much has happened since my last post. We had a wonderful time trick or treating for Halloween. Though I think S-man had more fun than R-rex. He loves the idea of going around to houses and getting free candy. Other than that just getting into the Christmas spirit and spending lots of good quality family time with my parents, sister and her family. Loving it too! Will add some pictures because at my sister's and her computer lets my download piccies whereas my parents computer is just stubborn. Hope all is good with anyone left reading this!

R-Rex as a giraffe for his first Halloween
.JPG)
How we have grown!!
.JPG)
Our trick or treating booty!
.JPG)
My parents new puppy Buster

King wrapped up like a taco after falling through the ice and being saved by S-man
R-Rex as a giraffe for his first Halloween
How we have grown!!
Our trick or treating booty!
My parents new puppy Buster
King wrapped up like a taco after falling through the ice and being saved by S-man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: